Preschool Problems!

Well, not surprisingly it's still cold up here. We are pretty much house-ridden until it warms up or we start to have things to do again. I haven't been great about keeping up with the blog, but we have been pretty busy. The play room is almost done. All the painting is done and awaiting the 'furniture' to be done. Wade is pretty close, and he is making the best of his time. It seems that with Aidan getting older he knows when Daddy is down 'building stuff,' and the tools are too loud to get much done after the boys go to bed. We are very happy with the way things are going. Pictures are on their way! Until then....
So, I haven't been too terribly quiet about how I felt about Sonshine Preschool. Aidan started there in the fall, and he was having a few problems. Mostly my gripe was with the teacher and how she dealt with things (or, more importantly, how she DIDN'T deal with things.) Wade and I spent a lot of time discussing the situation and late last week we decided to pull him from Sonshine. We talked to Aidan about it, and he was just worried about getting to spend time with Sayla and not so much about not going to school. We had looked into another preschool last fall, but hadn't gotten word that they had room for him yet.....That all changed this afternoon!!!! WOOHOO! Aidan starts his new preschool next Monday. This school is the one on a farm, and the kids all start their day by doing chores. I wish I would've taped his reaction this afternoon when I got to tell him he was going. He was so excited! I will definately have to update everyone after he starts school, but for now we are thrilled!

1 comments:

Crystee Stigge said...

I know he will be happier at the new school...chores and all...Good Job Parents....:)