

It is shortly before midnight on Thursday night, and I am still at the computer to check cancellations for tomorrow. I don't really want to take the boys out tomorrow, but I am anxious to get Aidan to start this school!! Aidan didn't get to go to his new school Monday because of snow, yesterday because of snow, and ... Well, now I have just found that tomorrow's classes at his preschool are cancelled due to the cold. I guess he'll just have to start next week...Wednesday I think because the schools have Monday off...I probably should check into that.
Anyway, here are some pictures of what we do have on the ground. I was talking to Dad and I don't think he believes me when I tell him how much snow we still have. Wade had to go and buy a snowblower this year, and so far it's been worth its weight in gold.
So, keep warm, stay inside and send me any creative ideas you can come up with to help me keep these boys entertained (and me sane!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment