I'd like to report that all is well in the Kelley household, and that the puke row has been retired. I'd like to tell you that, but I can't. Round two did begin tonight, and not more than 30 seconds after I got off the phone with Lynne (telling her that Aidan was better.) Round two goes to Aidan, again...Poor little guy! He got sick in the car, and we are hoping that he just got himself worked up and has a sensitive gag reflex right now. Luckily, he got sick just as we pulled into the Walmart parking lot. Owen and I got to run in and fill our list and pick up some pajamas and paper towels. Poor Wade had to stay and clean up the mess. We are keeping an eye on him, but for now it's orange pedialyte and jello (maybe toast tomorrow.)
Also, this morning we woke to a beautiful winter wonderland. We didn't even get to play in it. When the time came for us to play outside, everyone was sleeping. I now realize why Aidan was so tired as he almost never takes naps anymore. Maybe tomorrow. The snow is still falling, and is sticking (I can hear the snow plows on the street outside.) Also, the tummy bug (as well as some work projects, housework, finals etc...) have delayed putting up Christmas trees and lights. Wade is really disappointed. He really missed the perfect opportunity Friday to hang lights, but everyone spent the day catching up on sleep and snuggling. Maybe we can get to it next weekend. The tree (s) will come out tomorrow night after Wade's big work presentation. I will post pictures from that later this week.
1 comments:
Hope Aidan feels better soon...There is a package coming his way to make him feel better.
Post a Comment